Senin, 10 Januari 2011

Updating!



1. Thank and link the person who awarded me this award
Thanks for my beloved classmate, Dinda ♥. This award is ... err, too much for me. I'm not a good blogger at all.
.
.
2. Share 8 things about my self.
Meh, it won't be easy. I'm not a kind of person who likes to open up myself -.-.

a) A TV-freak, I guess. Western series, to be exact. Some of my favorites are Six Feet Under (yeay, "old" show, but the quality is still hard to be passed by the new series anyway), Glee, CSI, Mad Men (again, a "boring" show, but it's just so dramaa~), How I Met Your Barney Mother, Friends (don't say "old show" agaiiin, it's just awesomeee), House M.D, Dexter, err, lots. And I don't even say my guilty pleasure yet, lol.

b) Always love to write and draw. It's my passion, I guess. But I still learn, A LOT.

c) Can play piano, but not very well. Listening/hearing is my best, and technique (major scale, etc) is my worst. Geez.

d) A bad speaker in front of people. Really, I'm better writing what I want to say than to speak it in front of A LOOOT of people. Geez.

e) Love reading. Eventhough now.. I don't read very much anymore. Somehow, I became picky and pickier about buying books. Maybe because they are getting more expensive. (Blame our government for this -- why they set the tax so high on book, while book is the key of information?) I only buy a book from my favorite author or a book that people reccomended. Sad.

f) A proscastinator. Yeay, and obviously, I'm not proud of it.

g) Hate the public school's system. It's killing me, really. WHAT THE FREAKING REASON CAN'T I DRAW? *getting angry* I understand the lessons, too. You know what -- I was drawing too in my Junior High School and it's cool. I even got the 3rd place on the placement test of my senior high school. SO WHAT THE FREAKING REASOOON?

.

*forget it, really. I just need to talk, I guess.*

h) I can't live without my pecil. And paper. And eraser. I just always need them.

3. Pay it forward to 8 bloggers that i have recently discovered
one slot left. Take it, but comment first, please.
4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their awards
Done!
.
.
.
.
Dan ngomong-ngomong, header saya ganti. Itu sengaja, melambangkan semangat saya mengejar cita-cita.. begitulah *halah*. It's a long journey.. Still so long.

3 komentar:

  1. Why--who hasn't been the one from point (f), I ask? ;) *blasted*

    thanks for the awards! will try to do this ♥

    BalasHapus
  2. Thanks for picking me! This is my very first time award :))

    BalasHapus
  3. a-aaw... did i get it? O.o
    thanks hunn!! XDD *hugs*

    BalasHapus